Monday, February 10, 2014

PseudoNewb at PreRelease

I couldn't play at the pre-release Two Headed Giant event this time around but I was able to watch pre-release happening.  With permission I'll share some things I noticed:


 Cracking the packs and piling up the wrappers



Compared to the sorting techniques of our local ringers



Sharing a playmat to protect unsleeved cards. ( I have that playmat - excellent choic!)








 This is where I sat to watch things until the wargamers needed the mini table to play on.


Things played at the store that weren't Magic

People playing Go.

Homework being done after participating in the 9:00 am event
The Legend of Five Ring Players have some serious;y cool lifecounters . That Dragon disk is a lifefcounter 
Legend of Five Ring Player using beautiful old coins
There is a My Little Pony Card Game community building up at 7D. The game looks like it has some really good play value.
It's much easier to buy a boardgame once the Pre-release Players are seated!
Back to the Pre-Release

Pick up game between rounds


The end of the Third Round - last 2HG team playing until time gathers a crowd

Born of the Gods Pre-Release Pack at the Sealed Event after 2HG - I chose Black 
Players at the long table head to head

6PM Sealed - Just because I'm playing Black doesn't mean leaving the accessories in the same color! 
We take our game accessories seriously - Legend of the Five Rings players aren't the only ones 

No comments:

Post a Comment