Sunday, December 2, 2012

Psuedo Newb and Two Articles about Sideboards I need to spend time with

I need to stop being ill during FNM nights.

I also need to read this article by Gavin Verhey very slowly and probably take notes

http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/rc/222

And then I need to re-read this one by Dee

http://magicgameplan.com/blog/how-to-beat-falkenrath-aristocrat/

I think between the two of them I might be able to get some clarity on figuring out constructing my sideboards.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Drinne,

    Thanks for the link! I hope you feel better soon.

    I read that Gavin Verhey post and was really impressed by it. It seems like Wizards is doing more articles to educate players on the fundamentals of Magic deck building.

    If you need feedback about specific sideboards you're building, feel free to let me know on Twitter.

    Or just publish it here. I'm subscribed to your blog and I'll try to leave a comment.

    Best,

    Dee

    ReplyDelete